Monday, August 15, 2011

Fun, Fear and Follies

We got our school in a box on Friday!!

I am super excited AND a little anxious.  

My kindergartner loves to learn.  He asks lots of questions and most of them are pretty insightful!  The anxious part comes from trying to give my oldest the attention he needs, and one of the main reasons we homeschooled, and keeping the littlest one busy.

I've started getting the lesson plans together for the first week of school.  I wanted to start this week but we are going on a camping trip the last week of August.  I think it would be hard to get started, take a week off, and then get started again, especially in the first year.  

While on vacation, we'll be visiting the VA Aquarium and Marine Science Center. I am working on putting together a lapbook based on the animals we'll see in the aquarium for Nate to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment